My hands and shoulders work hard when lifting. Joint Care is not much short of miraculous in keeping my phalanxes and shoulder capsules working like silk, no matter how hard I lift. This is one keeper in my arsenal.
Take the ache out of hard training.
It's a familiar catch-22: You train hard and heavy several days a week so that you can look and feel great. But the repetitive nature of your workouts -most of us perform the same exercises over and over again- takes a toll on your joints.
That's why we created Joint Care. This comprehensive blend of connective tissue builders and lubricators promotes joint comfort and mobility, with results noticeable within a few weeks when used as directed. While it may cost a bit more than other joint products, as clients regularly tell us, the results are worth it. That's why many have been taking it for years.
Size: 90 capsules (30 servings)
Why people like it
- It works! Men and women regularly tell us that Joint Care diminishes flare-ups provoked by frequent, high-intensity workouts. Many of them have tried other joint products, with unsatisfying results.
- Comprehensive formula: Joint Care contains a synergistic blend of joint builders and lubricators including hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, plus the trace minerals manganese and boron. Manganese and boron are required by enzymes involved in the maintenance of joint health.
Who is this product ideal for?
- Hard-training athletes and fitness enthusiasts of all kinds: bodybuilders and other lifters, football players, runners, golfers, tennis players, etc.
Secrets to Success
- To prevent joint discomfort, take 3 capsules, once daily, with a meal. For existing joint issues, take 3 capsules, 3 times daily, with meals.
- 40 years of age and older: For maximum joint and muscle strength, stack Joint Care with Muscle Synergy tablets or powder.
Ironclad Guarantee: Joint Care is backed by our 60-Day, Zero-Risk, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant.: .
I was 18-months post surgery and still struggling to move my arm correctly. Fearing that this was as good as it would get; I remembered Joint Care. I did loading phase which is essentially one bottle over 10-days and then back to 6-daily. The results were remarkable. Not a slight difference. A complete new range of motion. I cannot recommend this product enough. Thank you!
One of those hidden gems that seem to work.
Just started with this, not quite as achy as I normally am.
Excellent product! I am in my 50s and have had no issues with my joints since beginning to take this product.
I take 3 a day (1x 1st meal, 1x 3rd meal, 1x Last meal of day). To assist Joint Care with it's 'max efficacy' i take it with meals that contain a good fat (Omega 3's, EVOO, or coconut oil, almond butter, real butter), for a 50+ yr old who still bicycles & lifts and has numerous injuries (knee, shoulder, previous broken bones) this is the best joint supplement i've taken in 30 yrs. It works within 1 week, now a permanent nutrient supplement daily.
As a former strongman competitor I had constant knee and hip pain after being on joint care my knee and hip pain has almost completely gone away while at the same time as still train as heavy as I can.
Another staple year round, I use joint care - I buy it by the case to make sure I have enough on hand. At age 63 it helps my wrists, knees and elbows in heavy lifting as well as the higher rep lifting. I know Doctors and Physical Therapists they strongly recommend continuous use to keep joints fresh as you age. As an NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder I strongly recommend them.