I take 3 a day (1x 1st meal, 1x 3rd meal, 1x Last meal of day). To assist Joint Care with it's 'max efficacy' i take it with meals that contain a good fat (Omega 3's, EVOO, or coconut oil, almond butter, real butter), for a 50+ yr old who still bicycles & lifts and has numerous injuries (knee, shoulder, previous broken bones) this is the best joint supplement i've taken in 30 yrs. It works within 1 week, now a permanent nutrient supplement daily.
Take the ache out of hard training.
It's a familiar catch-22: You train hard and heavy several days a week so that you can look and feel great. But the repetitive nature of your workouts -most of us perform the same exercises over and over again- takes a toll on your joints.
That's why we created Joint Care. This comprehensive blend of connective tissue builders and lubricators promotes joint comfort and mobility, with results noticeable within a few weeks when used as directed. While it may cost a bit more than other joint products, as clients regularly tell us, the results are worth it. That's why many have been taking it for years.
Size: 90 capsules (30 servings)
Why people like it
- It works! Men and women regularly tell us that Joint Care diminishes flare-ups provoked by frequent, high-intensity workouts. Many of them have tried other joint products, with unsatisfying results.
- Comprehensive formula: Joint Care contains a synergistic blend of joint builders and lubricators including hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, plus the trace minerals manganese and boron. Manganese and boron are required by enzymes involved in the maintenance of joint health.
Who is this product ideal for?
- Hard-training athletes and fitness enthusiasts of all kinds: bodybuilders and other lifters, football players, runners, golfers, tennis players, etc.
Secrets to Success
- To prevent joint discomfort, take 3 capsules, once daily, with a meal. For existing joint issues, take 3 capsules, 3 times daily, with meals.
- 40 years of age and older: For maximum joint and muscle strength, stack Joint Care with Muscle Synergy tablets or powder.
Ironclad Guarantee: Joint Care is backed by our 60-Day, Zero-Risk, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant.: .
As a former strongman competitor I had constant knee and hip pain after being on joint care my knee and hip pain has almost completely gone away while at the same time as still train as heavy as I can.
Another staple year round, I use joint care - I buy it by the case to make sure I have enough on hand. At age 63 it helps my wrists, knees and elbows in heavy lifting as well as the higher rep lifting. I know Doctors and Physical Therapists they strongly recommend continuous use to keep joints fresh as you age. As an NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder I strongly recommend them.
I had been taking an anti inflammatory almost everyday for painful knees and ankles. After a few days of Joint care I haven’t taken any anti inflammatories and I have been able to increase my activity!
Am 55 and have not taken this product long but from what I am NOT feeling (pain standing up,pain from a rainy day) I am thinking I have stumbled on to great secret! Time will tell.
Fabulous product and blend to delete pain and discomfort resulting from stressed joints (previous injuries, arthritic pain, etc.). Works and does not break the bank like store-bought joint supplements.
I'm just a normal 50-something woman who lifts weights to be healthy. I used to take both MSM and glucosamine until I found Joint Care. Being from Beverly I don't have to worry about the quality or effectiveness, and even my arthritic knee seems to handle heavy lifts with little issue. 3 tablets mid-day every day does the trick. This will always be part of my "normal gal" supplements for good health and safety.
I am 50 years old, and have a lot of arthritis in my knees, this product has provided me with the comfort I need to get through my workouts, and allows me to bike over 300 miles per week.