Great product and keeps me from feeling bloated and gassy. I take one before each meal and puts my mind at ease that I won’t have to worry about those annoying protein farts!
MULTIPLE ENZYME COMPLEX
The Antidote to Bloat.
MEC is a broad-spectrum formula designed to help alleviate normal digestion-related discomfort by assisting in the breakdown of the protein, carbs, and fat in food. Who can benefit from it? Dr. Elizabeth Lipski, PhD (clinical nutrition), author of Digestive Wellness, says: "If someone tells me they consistently feel bloated or gassy 2-4 hours after eating, or that food feels like it just "sits there" hours after a meal, I've found that support from digestive enzymes in these cases can make a real difference." Consistent with Dr. Lipski's findings, clients regularly tell us that MEC makes digestion easier and more comfortable and allows them to enjoy a broader variety of foods in their diet.
Size: 100 tablets (100 servings)
Why people like it
- Broad-spectrum, fast-acting: With its broad array of enzymes, MEC helps your body break down the protein, carbs, and fat in food from multiple angles, simultaneously. This results in faster relief. Indeed, clients regularly report that MEC quickly alleviates normal digestion-related issues, including occasional bloating, gas, sour stomach, and fullness.
- Improves food tolerance: MEC users often find that they can enjoy a wider range of foods.
Secrets to Success
- Take 1-3 tablets with each meal, including protein shakes.
- Dr. Lipski has found that the combination of digestive enzymes with probiotics helps alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Many of her patients report a significant improvement in the first week of treatment. She provides the following tips to help alleviate IBS:
- Increase fiber intake.
- Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily.
- Take digestive enzymes with each meal.
- Take probiotics twice daily.
- Take digestive enzymes once daily on an empty stomach to help clean out bacteria and other unwanted material.
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone who experiences normal digestion-related discomfort, such as gas, bloating, or fullness.
- Athletes who consume high-calorie or high-protein diets.
- Hard gainers who have difficulty eating enough food to gain muscle often find that MEC is the missing link to jumpstarting their bodybuilding progress.
Ironclad Guarantee: Multiple Enzyme Complex is backed by our 60-Day, Zero-Risk, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant.: .
This product has greatly improved my GI issues!! I love it!
Like many other Beverly products, I've been taking this for years. I really can't say I can "feel" the benefits, but my gut health has been pretty good. I also use probiotics from time to time, but I always come back to this. Very cost effective even if you take with every meal, which I don't. I find one or two a day to work fine.
Keeps my digestion in tact! :Love it
I purchased this supplement for my boyfriend who is always complaining of bloating. The very first dose he took resolved nearly all his symptoms. I've been a long time user of Beverly products because they are just THAT GOOD!
I gave this five stars because I believe ALLL of Beverly has five star products. I just started using the digestive enzymes for extra help digesting my main meals. I'm not really sure if it is doing anything just yet. I do feel less bloated when eating cruciferous vegetables, so I guess it is helping with that so far. I'm also older and have IBS. I'm counting on these to help with more nutrient absorption.
This is one of my Go-To products. If you've ever had that steak meal and 30 min later you want to pass-out? Well, this will do a lot of the digestive work for you. I usually take two when I have meat, one for a big veggie meal. I even sometimes take one before bed just to give the body a head start on the overnight cleaning process. They work every time and small enough to just put in your pocket if you're heading out with friends.
doing good so far
These are practically essential. I take a minimum of 6 daily, which lasts a month. I also added fiber twice daily and my digestion and honestly the size of my waist are as good as ever.