Custom-designed for the fitness lifestyle.
Like Super Pak, FitTabs is custom-made for Beverly. It is especially popular with active women who like the fact that it contains a probiotic and an easily absorbed form of iron known as iron peptonate that isn't commonly found in multi-vitamin/mineral supplements. Regular users of FitTabs report improvements in their overall energy and physical performance, as well as the quality of their hair, nails, and skin.
Size: 120 tablets (30 servings)
Why people like it
- Unique formula: FitTabs is made exclusively for Beverly. It contains 25 essential vitamins and minerals, including iron peptonate, plus plus liver concentrate, RNA, a probiotic, and other nourishing ingredients not commonly found in multi-vitamin/mineral supplements., and other nourishing ingredients not commonly found in multi-vitamin/mineral supplements. Iron peptonate is a pre-digested, readily absorbed form of iron that does not produce the side effects (e.g. constipation, cramping) associated with some forms of iron.
- You can feel the difference: We hear it all the time. A client decides to take a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement because they think it will make a difference in how they feel. A couple of months pass, and they haven't noticed a thing. No change in energy, no difference in recovery nothing. Not with FitTabs. Take it for two months, and you will notice a difference in how fit you feel. We guarantee it.
How do I choose between FitTabs and Super Pak?
- If you are an advanced athlete who frequently performs long, exhaustive workouts, choose Super Pak. Otherwise, choose FitTabs.
Secrets to Success
- Take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 with your evening meal.
Ironclad Guarantee: FitTabs is another way you can simplify your regime and get all the daily vitamins and minerals you need to get you through your demanding day. If, for any reason or no reason, you are not completely satisfied with FitTabs, just let us know and we'll take care of it. Really, it's that simple.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.:
- Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant: