nice pre work out sup
Push harder and last longer without caffeine.
If you're tired of pre-workout supplements that run out of gas part way through your workout, cause your heart to race, or make it difficult to fall asleep, then give Up-Lift a try. This stimulant-free, stamina-boosting formula is proof that you can amplify the intensity of any kind of workout; weights, cardio, and more- without caffeine or crashes.
Size: 330 g (15 servings)
Flavor: Natural Tart Cherry
- Performance (mental and physical)
Why people like it
- Being 100% stimulant-free, Up-Lift can be taken at any time of day.
- Clean sustained energy, without blood sugar or caffeine crashes.
- Lifts mood and improves cognitive performance.
- Supports healthy vasodilation and blood flow (circulation).
- Stamina and endurance: Blow through the burn, lift more, and go further.
- Up-Lift's hybrid formula works just as well for cardio as it does in the weight room!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone seeking a stimulant-free way to boost the intensity of their workouts.
- Great for fast-paced workouts: bodybuilding, cardio, HIIT, CrossFit, MMA, and more.
Secrets to Success
- Mix 2 full scoops with water and drink 30 minutes pre-workout.
- For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes: Drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training; drink an additional serving after 45 minutes of training.
- When combining with other pre-workout products or energy boosters, use 1 full scoop.
- Clients have reported combining Up-Lift with any of a number of products including Fast-Up, Creatine Select, Muscle Synergy, and GH Factor.
Ironclad Guarantee: In the weight room you want your training formula to provide get-me-a-pump-no-matter-what reliability. Up-Lift delivers! But as a hybrid training formula, Up-Lift turns you into a rock star during cardio, as well. If you want to pull 90 seconds of fury out of every 60 seconds of working out, then you should give it a go. If you aren't pumped (no pun intended), even after 60 full days, we'll give you your money back!
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.: .
Like the results but taste is awful. I use Gatorade as a mix to handle it. thank you
Up Lift gives me energy and stamina without raising my blood pressure.
Love it, I can take this after work and lift and still sleep at night.
Up-Lift is great for extra energy without the jitters and nausea of mega doses of caffeine. And no nasty chemical after-taste. I use it in the morning before working out and to beat the afternoon slump.
At first I thought Up-Lift wasn't working. I didn't feel the "Jolt" of energy that I normally feel with a caffeinated pre-workout powder. But after a couple of uses I realized it does provide additional energy! The difference is, Up-Lift gives you a slow burn instead of a flash fire. I really like the fact that it doesn't make me feel jittery or nauseous. If you need a steady increase of energy and not an explosion, Up-Lift will be great for you! Great supplement!
Amazing results, gives me the boosted I needed.
I have tried a number of pre-workouts that my husband had purchased, usually containing caffeine, and was always let down by not "feeling" anything. Also, because I typicall work out in the evenings, I have to be careful with stimulants or else sleep eludes me. With up-lift, though, I actually feel it working! There have been some evenings I didn't think I could perform as I needed to with heavy lifts but Up-Lift gave me that little extra I needed. I highly recommend it for pre workout, especially for those who work out at night.