I can not handle other pre-workouts. This one is not icky sweet or horrible tasting -and does not make my heart race. Yet, I get the energy to begin and end (and then some) my daily workout goals. This is a keeper for me.
Push harder and last longer without caffeine.
If you're tired of pre-workout supplements that run out of gas part way through your workout, cause your heart to race, or make it difficult to fall asleep, then give Up-Lift a try. This stimulant-free, stamina-boosting formula is proof that you can amplify the intensity of any kind of workout; weights, cardio, and more- without caffeine or crashes.
Size: 330 g (15 servings)
Flavor: Natural Tart Cherry
- Performance (mental and physical)
Why people like it
- Being 100% stimulant-free, Up-Lift can be taken at any time of day.
- Clean sustained energy, without blood sugar or caffeine crashes.
- Lifts mood and improves cognitive performance.
- Supports healthy vasodilation and blood flow (circulation).
- Stamina and endurance: Blow through the burn, lift more, and go further.
- Up-Lift's hybrid formula works just as well for cardio as it does in the weight room!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone seeking a stimulant-free way to boost the intensity of their workouts.
- Great for fast-paced workouts: bodybuilding, cardio, HIIT, CrossFit, MMA, and more.
Secrets to Success
- Mix 2 full scoops with water and drink 30 minutes pre-workout.
- For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes: Drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training; drink an additional serving after 45 minutes of training.
- When combining with other pre-workout products or energy boosters, use 1 full scoop.
- Clients have reported combining Up-Lift with any of a number of products including Fast-Up, Creatine Select, Muscle Synergy, and GH Factor.
Ironclad Guarantee: In the weight room you want your training formula to provide get-me-a-pump-no-matter-what reliability. Up-Lift delivers! But as a hybrid training formula, Up-Lift turns you into a rock star during cardio, as well. If you want to pull 90 seconds of fury out of every 60 seconds of working out, then you should give it a go. If you aren't pumped (no pun intended), even after 60 full days, we'll give you your money back!
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.: .
At 53 years old and working part time for the city cemetery, uplift really gives me the boost I need. Have taken beverly supplements for years and love them.
Very effective product. Big help.
Awesome pump. Full of energy when I drink it
If you are looking for a super energetic preworkout, then this product is not for you. I purchased Up-Lift BECAUSE they put no caffeine in it. I am a very large man (6'3" 300+ lbs) so this product doesn't have as pronounced of an effect as it would as someone smaller, so take into mind with this review. That being said I think this is excellent for long workouts and if you need a little something extra to finish your workout. I do not feel super energetic when using this product, but I have a lot of energy left over after workouts that normally have me on the couch for hours afterwards. As I transition back into Strongman training I am going to use this product even more for event days and long workouts.
This is by far the best pre workout out there. Gives gret energy and focus without any negitive side effects. Not overley sweet either which is nice. Everything I expect from a great company like Beverly.