CREATINE SELECT™ Plus Phosphates
Turns creatine non-responders into responders, time and time again.
For rapid gains in muscular performance, without the bloating or puffiness caused by other creatine products, Creatine Select is a sure thing. This tasty, sugar-free formula is armed with the most proven form of creatine, plus phosphates, electrolytes, and beta-alanine.
Size: 480 g (40 servings)
Flavor: Natural Orange
- Performance (strength, speed, power, and stamina)
- Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
- It's the only creatine product many of our clients tell us they have responded to.
- Phosphates help your muscles use creatine more efficiently. Much of the creatine taken up by your muscle cells is converted into creatine phosphate. This requires a steady supply of phosphate.
- Users report that Creatine Select does not make them feel bloated or puffy, or cause stomach discomfort.
- Natural orange flavor tastes like "Tang" and "orange freeze pops"!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone who wants to gain strength, stamina, and mass.
- Creatine Select may be especially useful for experienced athletes who feel that they have hit a training plateau or are struggling to break a personal best.
Secrets to Success
- For the fastest possible results, we recommend loading with Creatine Select by taking 1 serving (1 scoop) mixed with 10 oz of water, four times daily. Allow as much time between servings as possible.
- Once loading is complete, you can maintain by taking 1 serving daily.
- Numerous clients have reported impressive results by stacking Creatine Select with Quadracarn.
Ironclad Guarantee: Take Creatine Select with Beta Alanine before training and you will have one of the best workouts of your life - GUARANTEED. You owe it to yourself to try Creatine Select. Give us 5 days and you'll see. We're confident that this will be one of your favorite Beverly supplements. Remember, you risk nothing. If you don't agree, even after 60 full days, we'll give you your money back!
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.: .
I've heard there isn't any difference with one brand of creatine vs another, but this seems to be the only one I notice a difference using. I'd give it 5 stars, but I am not a fan of the Tang type orange taste. Wish they'd offer other flavors or unflavored.... Very effective though!
Absolutely love combining glutamine and creatine for my workouts. Always makes me feel better and get a better workout.
Been using this for a year now and tastes great and mixes well.
This goes in my during workout drink and also my post workout protein drink as it aids the ATP cycle giving your muscles the energy to work out harder.
Good product, actually works for me, other creatine did not. I will continue to use this product.
I took Creatine and UMP and was able to achieve my deadlift goal.
Great tasting! Effective!!!