Awesome product. Best creatine supplement I ever had!!!
CREATINE SELECT™ Plus Phosphates
Turns creatine non-responders into responders, time and time again.
For rapid gains in muscular performance, without the bloating or puffiness caused by other creatine products, Creatine Select is a sure thing. This tasty, sugar-free formula is armed with the most proven form of creatine, plus phosphates, electrolytes, and beta-alanine.
Size: 480 g (40 servings)
Flavor: Natural Orange
- Performance (strength, speed, power, and stamina)
- Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
- It's the only creatine product many of our clients tell us they have responded to.
- Phosphates help your muscles use creatine more efficiently. Much of the creatine taken up by your muscle cells is converted into creatine phosphate. This requires a steady supply of phosphate.
- Users report that Creatine Select does not make them feel bloated or puffy, or cause stomach discomfort.
- Natural orange flavor tastes like "Tang" and "orange freeze pops"!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone who wants to gain strength, stamina, and mass.
- Creatine Select may be especially useful for experienced athletes who feel that they have hit a training plateau or are struggling to break a personal best.
Secrets to Success
- For the fastest possible results, we recommend loading with Creatine Select by taking 1 serving (1 scoop) mixed with 10 oz of water, four times daily. Allow as much time between servings as possible.
- Once loading is complete, you can maintain by taking 1 serving daily.
- Numerous clients have reported impressive results by stacking Creatine Select with Quadracarn.
Ironclad Guarantee: Take Creatine Select with Beta Alanine before training and you will have one of the best workouts of your life - GUARANTEED. You owe it to yourself to try Creatine Select. Give us 5 days and you'll see. We're confident that this will be one of your favorite Beverly supplements. Remember, you risk nothing. If you don't agree, even after 60 full days, we'll give you your money back!
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.: .
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.: .
Very good product. The orange flavor isnt bad
I’ve tried many different brands of creatine, and this is by far the best. I felt a difference within a week of taking it. I run more than I lift, and I felt like my endurance went through the roof. On my second container now. Great product.
The most-clinically backed performance aid by the most reputable supplement company in business, its a no-brainer!
Love the creatine, wish it came in a different flavor than orange.
Pretty good flavor and mixes well. Starting to see results since I started taking it 2 weeks ago
Creatine that tastes like Tang
I am a 42 yr old female which is important for my review. The 1st thing about this is, is that it is an amazing tasting creatine. I didnt load, as my body is different and metabolizes at speeds that are not natural, so if it was going to work, no loading was needed. I have 6 abs on my upper abdomen and am slowly developing my lowers. This product not only pumped up my 6 pack, but brought out 7 and 8...after 3 days. Im stacking with Muscle Synergy and Up Lift. I also ride a peloton bike, do strength workouts and pelotons programs for specific things. Beverly knows her s**t with all these formulas. I seriously love your products and thank you on a daily for that tiny tingle I get when Im pushing hard through a workout.
Tried serval different brands of Creatine this is by far the best. hot You can feel the NO working and gives your body a nice hot flash in your muscles