IT'S NOT TOO LATE
Make 2019 the year of your ideal
New Year’s resolutions are cliché. That’s because most people don’t fulfill them. Do you want to be most people, or the most you can be?
January may have ended, but eleven months of opportunity await you. This year, don’t just make a resolution. Fulfill it by doing whatever it takes to build, shape or chisel your ideal body, a body that truly reflects your heart and soul. BI has the dietary supplement tools you need. Below we offer some ideas for how to use them for maximum results. Choose a resolution that suits you best.
Resolution #1: I’m going to live longer and healthier!
Have you ever met someone who has worked out for years yet seems to be aging more quickly than others who don’t exercise at all? It happens. Eating protein, running on the treadmill and doing bench presses isn’t enough to fight off father time. Good genes play a big role. However, you also need a comprehensive nutrition plan that builds not only lean muscle, but also overall health. You’re never too young or old to start. Make sure these supplements are part of your plan for greater longevity and health in 2019 and beyond:
QUADRACARN (QC): If there is one BI supplement that supports head-to-toe, front-to-back health, it’s QC. “From the gym to the bedroom,” -lean muscle, fat loss, blood flow, sex, hair –new research suggests that carnitine analogs found in QC have positive effects all over the body. One happy customer relates:
“It seems like QC enhances my entire body and its functions overall. Makes me look more cut, gives me a good endurance boost, good pumps, helps with recovery, gives me a little more of a veiny look, and really helps my sense of well-being. Somehow it seems like I sleep better, too. If you’re one of those people who expect massive, abrupt changes, then this is probably not for you. The results are spread out over time and cover a wide range of things. I love Quadracarn because IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES. I would suggest it to any beginner to intermediate bodybuilder who is looking for a nice healthy-feeling boost.”
EFA GOLD: In the world of medicine, essential fatty acids (EFAs) really are golden. Their protective effects on cardiovascular health have been compared to powerful drugs. The correlation between EFA intake and risk of death from heart disease (the higher your intake, the lower your risk) are striking –similar to the correlations between smoking and lung cancer. The trouble is that most people don’t eat enough EFAs. EFA Gold makes it easy. Each serving contains more than 100% of the amount of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA suggested to reduce your risk of dying from heart disease.
ANTIOXIDANT: “Metabolism” is the sum of all those processes by which your body converts the food you eat into energy. A natural by-product of metabolism is free radicals. They’re impossible to avoid. The problem is that free radicals can cause cellular damage that leads to aging. Daily use of BI’s Antioxidant formula boosts your free radical defense system where your normal diet may fail you.
Resolution #2: I’m going to lose body fat!
If you’re truly serious about vaporizing every last bit of fat in 2019, then get on the BI Fat-Loss Stack. It powerfully addresses four main pillars of fat loss:
(1)Support of lean muscle: increasing muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle protein breakdown
(2)Fat Transport: moving fat out of adipose tissue, where it is stored, and into tissues where it can be burned, such as your liver and muscles
(3)Thermogenesis: increasing the conversion of calories into heat (at which point they can no longer be stored as fat)
(4)Appetite Management: avoiding overeating
The BI Fat Loss Stack: A 4-Product System for Dramatic Results
(1) BI PROTEIN: Protein is the most thermogenic nutrient known. Thermogenesis is almost 300% higher after a high-protein vs. a high-fat meal. Protein is also the most satiating nutrient –particularly whey. Studies have reported that subjects are less hungry after eating whey as compared to turkey, eggs, or tuna. They also eat less at a subsequent meal. To further stimulate thermogenesis (not to mention muscle protein synthesis) and reduce your risk of overeating, replace a higher-calorie meal with a hunger-quenching, thermogenic Muscle Provider or Ultimate Muscle Protein shake once (ideally, twice) daily. This simple tactic is a powerful way to maximize meal satiety and encourage more rapid fat loss.
(2) LEAN OUT: Often overlooked is the fact that fat must be transported to tissues like your liver and muscles in order for it to be burned. Maximize these two processes and you can experience dramatic results. Lean Out gives your body more of the nutrients it needs to perform the actual work involved in transporting fat and carrying out other metabolic functions. This makes it the perfect companion to 7-Keto MuscLean: Lean Out moves the fat out of adipose tissue, while 7-Keto MuscLean burns it off.
(3) 7-KETO MUSCLEAN: To burn more fat you must increase your metabolic rate. Exercise is the best way. You can also increase it by stimulating thermogenesis. This refers to the conversion of calories into heat, at which point they can no longer be stored as fat. 7-Keto MuscLean is a potent thermogenic formula driven by 7-keto, a non-stimulant ingredient proven in clinical trials to accelerate weight loss and prevent the suppression of metabolic rate caused by dieting. Importantly, two servings of 7-Keto MuscLean provide the same dose of 7-keto used in the clinical trials.
(4) ANTIOXIDANT: Metabolism is a catch-22: You need it to survive, and yet it has “side effects”, such as the generation free radicals. Free radicals can damage your cells. For this reason they are routinely blamed as a cause of aging. While increasing your metabolism (e.g. as with exercise) is essential if you want to avoid getting fat, it is inevitable that free radicals will be generated as you do so. To protect your metabolism from harm and aging, complete your stack with BI’s advanced Antioxidant formula containing a synergistic array of clinically-studied free radical fighting compounds including vitamin C, vitamin E, alpha-lipoic acid, co-enzyme Q10 and more.
(5) For extra help in controlling your appetite and preserving lean muscle, consider adding Glutamine Select to your stack. Physique athletes sip on it throughout the day to help combat sugar cravings and avoid muscle loss during pre-contest dieting. GS makes for a delicious intra-workout drink.